In addition to spill containment and flood control systems, LCF Technologies carries out other projects mainly related to the chemical industry.
These projects are:
Modular containers for storing chemical products
We have a wide range of containers and closets for storing all types of chemical products, which are an excellent option for the APQ as they allow us to comply with all legal requirements in a simple way.
The main features of these equipments are:
- For interior or exterior use
- Storage capacity of up to 36 storage compartments in a single container
- Possibility of certified fire resistance for up to 120 minutes
- Possibility of adding air conditioning equipment
- Production of walk-through bungalows
- Certificates and reports of all its elements
- Compliance with all requirements of the APQ 9 EIM
Lifelines for tank loading and unloading areas
LCF Technologies carries out projects of designing, manufacturing and installation of horizontal lifelines for loading and unloading areas of tanker trucks.
The main features of these projects are:
- Projects on a turnkey basis
- Made-to-measure designing
- In-house manufacture according to standard UNE EN 1090-2
- Certificates of installed anti-fall devices
- Certificate of the metal structure assembly
- Possibility of final ensemble certificate by accredited body
Call us and we will make you an estimated budget!